In the case of women, many are pressured to maintain the petite yet curved body figure by mainstream media, albeit there are several movements nowadays that aim to promote acceptance and confidence instead of stuffing everyone into the same box.
As such, many companies have taken advantage of this systemic insecurity – providing several measures that mostly give them false assurances for a high cost, to boot.
While we want everyone to move away from this stereotype of conformance, the sad reality remains that many would still like to follow these standards to achieve the perceived “acceptance” within the community.
This is what Total Curve wants to address through its several products that help women achieve the sizes they prefer through means that deliver what it promises.
While it might be kind of an oxymoron that we are seeking such measures despite the movement against stereotypical beauty, if you do want to be in line with the current standard to gain confidence, then perhaps Total Curve will be an exciting find for your liking.
A 1-Minute Review
Total Cure is a 2-pronged approach to enhancing breast tissues in a relatively reasonable timeline while also avoiding the side effects associated with the use of more invasive procedures that tend to do more harm than good to the user.
- Natural approach
- Minimal side effects
- Price points cater to several budget ranges
- Less pill burden and convenient application
- A 2-sided approach that relies on both intrinsic and extrinsic factors
- Discreet deliver
- Results in as early as 60 days
- Adapting to twice-daily dosing with meals (restrictive scheduling) might be a struggle for some
- Results may vary for each user
Overall, while Total Curve still has a few minor issues in its result consistency and dosing schedule, it provides several points that are otherwise absent in many brand-name enhancement pills. Although it is not perfect, it does come close to what can be coined as a “decent option” in a market full of opportunists.
Understanding the Product
Considering that many companies relay the same promises over and over again, the diligent thing to do when examining a new product that you would want to try out is to flesh out the features that it is trying to put forward and tackle each one at its root to understand the product even better.
In the case of Total Curve, while there are some issues that you might encounter along the way, it does hold up relatively well in a more in-depth examination of the features that it brings to the table.
Understanding the Mechanism of Total Curve
Currently, Total Curve offers two products commonly used hand-in-hand to deliver the enhancement effect that it initially promises in its advertisements: The Total Curve Daily Supplement and the Total Curve Lifting and Firming Gel.
Total Curve Daily Supplement
The Total Curve Daily Supplement is an oral supplement that can be taken by the user twice daily to obtain firmness and size enhancement in their breasts. The Total Curve Daily Supplement utilizes a chemical known as phytoestrogen to deliver the results that it promotes using the product.
Essentially, women’s bodies naturally produce estrogen, as this is the primary hormone that manages everything that makes a female’s body as is – from ovulation tendencies to the development of particular body parts to conform to the conventional “female body type.”
Phytoestrogen, the molecule present in Total Curve supplements, mimics the effect of estrogen on the body – essentially supplementing the action of the body’s natural estrogen and producing results that would mainly be reflected in the areas handled by the estrogen hormone, i.e., the breasts.
When this happens, Total Curve can deliver that firm, full, and better-sized shape and feel that many women yearn for when the product is used consistently for a month or two.
In addition to that, the Total Curve Daily Supplement also contains the following ingredients, which all have individual effects that collectively contribute to the improvement and enhancement of the user’s breast area.
- Buckwheat Leaves/Flowers: Buckwheat contains rutin that could help in improving circulation within the capillaries and bioflavonoids, which help in the production of collagen – both of which are essential in increasing the size and developing the fullness of the breasts.
- Fennel Seed: Fennel primarily contains phytoestrogens that could mimic the effects of estrogen and produce results in the areas handled by the hormone.
- Dong Quai Root: Dong Quai promotes the production of progesterone – a hormone that is somehow similar to estrogen in the sense that it likewise handles the development of a female body.
- Damiana Leaf: Damiana is a sexual stimulant, and it also has sexual-binding properties that are useful in developing breast tissue.
- Blessed Thistle: Blessed thistle essentially helps balance out the body’s hormones to optimize further the user’s collagen and elastin production and repair.
- Hops: Similar to fennel, hops produce phytoestrogens that can be used by the body to mimic the effects of estrogen.
- Watercress Leaves/Shoots: In recent studies, watercress has been found to positively impact several conditions, some of which involve the health of breasts in high-risk women.
- Black Cohosh Root: Like fennel and hops, black cohosh root produces phytoestrogens that could mimic the effects of estrogen and produce results that may involve the breasts of the user.
- Wild Yam Root: Wild yam root also makes phytoestrogens known as diosgenin which is essentially a natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy in treating symptoms of menopause and, subsequently, in breast enlargement procedures.
Total Curve Lifting and Firming Gel
On the one hand, the Total Curve Lifting and Firming Gel mainly contains Volufiline, which is a substance that can help in the enhancement of the breast structure through an external application, contrary to the supplement’s more systemic action.
According to studies, improvements in the breast volume of the user could reach up to 8.4% – making it a significant measure when used alone and even a better choice when used in conjunction with the systemic effects of the Total Curve Daily Supplement.
The Total Curve Lifting and Firming Gel also contains the following ingredients that contribute to the overall effect of this topical product:
- Aloe Vera Extract: Aloe vera contains several anti-aging properties that help regenerate cells and heal internal tissue damage.
- Bearberry Extract: Bearberry contains a substance known as arbutin that essentially helps moisturize the skin, on top of increasing the rate of cell turnover within the area where it is applied in.
- Algae Extract: Algae extract contains firming and anti-irritant properties that could simultaneously help improve the skin’s flexibility while preventing any irritation that is sometimes observed when using topical products.
- Mango Butter: Mango butter contains skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protecting effects when used.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a substance that helps in both the collagen synthesis process and reduces skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Caffeine: Caffeine, when applied to the skin, has anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant properties that could help address skin problems such as wrinkling, sunspots, and loss of elasticity.
Using Total Curve
When using the Total Curve double-action combination, you have to use both the Total Curve Daily Supplement and the Total Curve Lifting and Firming Gel daily.
When using the supplements, you would have to take the supplement twice a day, one capsule after your breakfast and another pill in the evening after your dinner. According to Total Curve, it is recommended that you use this supplement for at least 60 days to start seeing results and continue to use it until 90 days to see the full effects of using the product.
On the one hand, the Total Curve Lifting and Firming Gel should be used in the morning and evening as part of your routine. Obtain a small amount of the gel from the container, then massage a thin layer of the product unto your breast, giving emphasis on the underside portion as well since this is commonly missed by many.
Massage the gel until it is distributed evenly using a gentle circular motion. Use the product as often as possible in conjunction with the daily supplements to obtain the best results.
How Total Curve Holds Up During Use
Many people would often consider the use of surgery and other enhancement pills, but most often than not, they are deterred by the several risks associated with these procedures. As such, Total Curve certainly edges most of these features out from the safety profile of its use alone.
Among the many users of Total Curve, there are minimal to no reports of side effects, making it safe to use even if you tend not to tolerate certain products in the market.
However, it is still highly recommended that you consult your doctor before fully committing to daily use, mainly if specific issues include health conditions or other medications that might interact with your daily supplementation.
In addition to that, Total Curve delivers as well regarding the result’s timeline. When used, some people have observed that they were able to monitor developments in as early as 5 to 6 weeks – a timeline that is pretty consistent with the promised 30 to 90-day result window in Total Curve’s information hub.
However, note that this may still vary with each person as other means, such as exercise and a healthy diet, may also contribute to hastening the delivery of the results.
What is even more interesting is that several users have also reported beneficial effects on their sleeping patterns and mood due to the presumed restored hormonal balance of the body when phytoestrogens are used. If you ask us, that is a deal that may be too good to be true but is definitely true.
Convenience and Ease of Use
Considering that Total Curve should be used daily, specific individuals might prematurely complain that the product may cause conflicts and their schedule and interfere with their daily activities.
However, this is not true since the daily use of supplements is almost always being practiced by people taking vitamins and supplements.
Taking one pill with breakfast and dinner will take a few minutes at most, while applying the lifting and firming gel would be integrated into their morning and bedtime routine – taking a few minutes at most as well.
While it might be true that the recommended dosing schedule of taking it with meals might constrict the use of many women who are planning to use the product, other than this, the use of Total Curve does not demand much, and a relatively restrictive (even if it is not, really) may perhaps be a justifiable consequence for a product that sincerely delivers the results that many would have expected.
To think that they have global shipping, too, it’s not that much of a bad trade if you’d ask us.
It isn’t easy to obtain a conclusive long-term analysis of the effects of Total Curve as the results can often be seen in as early as 90 days, and everyone’s use of the product would often diverge at this point. The variables that affect the results delivered by Total Curve past this point would widely vary to create an analysis and summary.
However, based on the feedback that many people have provided regarding their use of Total Curve, there are no long-term side effects, and consequences associated with the help of the product as the supplement is primarily natural, to begin with. In addition, the twice-daily dosing would often become a habit of many users that it essentially becomes incognizable and unnoticeable anymore.
Total Curve Price
Total Curve offers three different packages containing varying products sold at various price points to cater to several budget ranges.
- Silver Package: 1-month supply of supplement and gel; priced at $69.95
- Platinum Package: 3-month supply of supplement and gel; priced at $179.95
- Diamond Package: 6-month supply of the supplement and gel + free shipping; priced at $299.95
Total Curve Alternatives
Breast actives is a 3-part breast enhancement program that utilizes a pill, a cream, and an online exercise program to encourage tissue growth development through intrinsic and extrinsic means.
- More comprehensive program that engages the whole body
- Natural products are utilized in their pill and cream
- Extensive money-back guarantee of 90 days
- Less pill burden with once-daily dosing
- Relatively more expensive than other options
- More time-consuming due to the exercise program
Naturaful likewise utilizes phytoestrogens through natural ingredients to encourage the natural growth of breast tissues – making it suitable for everyone looking for a potential measure to address breast insufficiency and tissue sagging.
- 100% natural
- Uses a cream and a patch
- Less demanding application due to the enhancement patch
- Provides skin nourishment as well
- Hypersensitivity or allergy issues might arise due to some ingredients involved
- Availability varies
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cup sizes worth of increase will be obtained by users?
Total Curve affects each woman differently. As such, the enhancement that some people might see will be different from the results that you will see.
Is the shipping discreet?
Yes. The product will be shipped in a plain package to ensure the utmost privacy.
Who should I contact if I have concerns?
Total Curve has a customer support system available between 6 AM and 10 PM Pacific Time seven days a week, excluding holidays. You may contact them here.
Will I gain weight if I use the lifting and firming gel?
Although the lifting and the firming gel encourage the growth of fat tissues, this only occurs in the area where it is applied. The pills should not have any weight gain side effects as well.
Is it alright to use the supplements intermittently?
Strict compliance is not necessarily a must in Total Curve. However, you would only be able to see results faster if you take it consistently.
How We Evaluated Total Curve
The following features have been assessed throughout the review to determine whether Total Curve holds up with the commonly set standards for enhancement supplements.
While these are not necessarily the only thing that you should look at, they cover most, if not all, of the essential points that are usually examined when using new supplements in the market.
Total Curve utilizes a natural formulation for its supplementation and gel – making it suitable for most populations. While the basis for its ingredients is sometimes anecdotal, most of them are based on proven studies and phytochemical analyses to ensure the delivery of the expected results/
Rating: 8 out of 10
Considering that Total Curve is primarily natural, side effects are relatively scarce, if not non-existent. This makes the daily consumption of the product more favorable for many and, essentially, a considerable choice among the options in the market.
Rating: 9 out of 10
Although it might seem overwhelming for some to take the supplement twice daily, such habits would often be integrated into your routine as the time that it takes is relatively inconsequential in most cases.
Rating: 8 out of 10
Applying the gel would undoubtedly take some time to do. However, integration with your morning and bedtime routine is not necessarily impossible, and the time it takes to apply the product would only last for minutes at best.
Rating: 8 out of 10
Based on the feedback that has been obtained from several Total Curve users, the product certainly delivers the results that it has promised promptly, to boot.
Rating: 9 out of 10