NRPB.org is independent and reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may receive a commission.
The social stigma surrounding erectile dysfunction (ED) makes it difficult for men to seek health professionals for treatment. Unfortunately, many bogus drug manufacturers see this as an opportunity to take advantage of people with ED. Many counterfeit manufacturers sell erectile dysfunction drugs without FDA approval.
Lucky for you, we have an exclusive BlueChew free trial code that gives you free trial access to erectile dysfunction tablets (i.e., BlueChew free sample).
If you are looking for something legit, why not test its authenticity by trying it first for free, right?
What Is the BlueChew Promo Code?
Erectile dysfunction is a prevalent condition among middle-aged men. The state poses many health hazards, including metabolic and heart diseases. On top of that, it also prevents men from living a quality life worth living. This is the reason why BlueChew was created.
BlueChew is a prescription-only service that offers an affordable and convenient way to access erectile dysfunction tablets. Their top priority is to provide patients with the best healthcare service that they deserve. BlueChew offers a unique service that is safe, discreet, and hassle-free.
BlueChew offers two kinds of erectile dysfunction drugs:
- Tadalafil is an oral ED medication that lasts longer in the body. It remains in your system for as long as 36 hours.
- Sildenafil is also an oral medication. But, unlike Tadalafil, it only lasts for 4 to 6 hours in the body.
The choice is entirely up to you. If you want something that you can use in the long run, Tadalafil is for you. For rare and special occasions, you can opt for Sildenafil.
How Does BlueChew Free Trial Code Work?
BlueChew believes that healthcare is a right and should be accessible to everyone. That is why they created an innovative health care system to better serve their patients.
- First, visit their website online to get a free online physical consultation. Each patient will answer an online medical questionnaire. The questions will be about their erectile dysfunction and other health conditions.
- Legally, BlueChew is HIPAA compliant. It means that every piece of information you provide them will remain private at all costs.
- A licensed medical professional will review your answers. They will then provide you with an appropriate medical prescription that suits your needs.
- You will then choose among four monthly subscription plans to avail. This is where the BlueChew free sample trial comes in.
- All four subscription plans come with a BlueChew coupon code. The promo code will give you access to their free trial promo. Yes, you read it right. One month of free trial samples of erectile dysfunction tablets will be given to you upon subscription. This way, you can test the tablets’ effectiveness. You can also assess if the tablets suit you and your body.
- The BlueChew prescription treatments come in a chewable form. They will provide you with the flavor, form, and dosage that suit your needs.
- The only thing you are going to pay for is the shipping fee, which costs $5.
- The package will arrive in a discreet form. The packaging is unlabeled. The tablets are individually and safely packed. Your prescription tablets’ safety information also comes along with it.
What Are the BlueChew Plans Available?
BlueChew offers 16 different subscription plans. They are as follows:
- Active ($20 – $30 a month for six chewable tablets of Sildenafil or four chewable tablets of Tadalafil)
- Busy ($30 – $40 a month for ten tablets of Sildenafil or seven tablets of Tadalafil)
- Popular ($50 – $65 a month for 17 tablets of Sildenafil or 14 tablets of Tadalafil)
- Pro+ plan ($90 – $120 a month for 34 tablets of Sildenafil or 28 tablets of Tadalafil)
Use our exclusive code at checkout to take advantage of the BlueChew free trial. If you select the “active plan,” your cost for the first month is only $5 (shipping).
Can I Cancel My Bluechew Free Sample Subscription?
Yes, you can. The BlueChew team will send you an email notifying you that your free trial is about to end. They will send a reminder five days before the free trial ends, which means you can cancel it immediately.
If you liked their tablets and services, you could easily upgrade your subscription plan online.
What If the Tablets Did Not Work for Me?
If the prescribed tablets did not work for you, you could inform BlueChew’s medical team online. A licensed physician will then assess your medical chart.
If you availed of the Sildenafil tablet, they would recommend you to switch to Tadalafil. Then vice versa. You can easily change plans by going to their website.
If, however, you are not satisfied with their treatment and service, BlueChew offers a full refund policy. If you requested a full refund within 30 days (from the purchase date), BlueChew will grant it to you and even shoulder the shipping fee.
Access to quality healthcare should not be expensive and complicated. Everyone is entitled to avail of medical treatment with ease.
BlueChew was started by passionate entrepreneurs to aid people in accessing affordable medical services with ease and comfort. No awkward appointments are required. There is no need for an in-person check-up. BlueChew will provide you with a private and discreet way to get the treatment that you need.
You have nothing to lose with the BlueChew free trial. Patients’ convenience is their top priority.