Nothing is worse than an anti-climatic orgasm.
As a 48-year old man, my ability to produce powerful orgasms and large loads has steadily declined for quite a few years now. While my partner has never commented on it, I know that she would much prefer it if I were able to last longer during our romps and cum away with an intense finish. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case until I started reading about natural male supplements that enhance performance.
In this Volume Pills review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about this dietary supplement, including how much it costs, what benefits you may experience, and what others have had to say about it.
Presenting Volume Pills: What You Need to Know
Volume Pills are an all-natural-based supplement aimed at men who want to reach greater heights with their orgasms while boosting their semen production and erection length. If you are someone who is looking to increase ejaculation loads, boost your sexual desire and energy, or experience orgasms that are more powerful and longer-lasting, then Volume Pills may be right for you.
The company claims to increase ejaculation loads by up to 500%, increase the power and duration of climax, and boost your sex drive, making this product suitable for men who want to achieve greater sexual satisfaction in these areas. It is not suitable for men looking for an immediate solution or a permanent solution to poor sexual function caused by erectile dysfunction.
What to Consider Before Buying Volume Pills?
If you are taking existing medications for health conditions like high blood pressure, blood clots, or erectile dysfunction, definitely consult your medical practitioner before taking Volume Pills. While there are no reported side effects, the natural ingredients may negatively interact with pharmaceutical medications. Beyond this, if you eat a diet already high in Zinc, consider tapering it back a bit, as Volume Pills does contain 160% of your daily recommended intake of Zinc.
What Are The Pros & Cons of Volume Pills?
- The formula is based on years of research & is entirely natural.
- Volume Pills can be purchased online, globally, without a prescription.
- Has been reviewed by healthcare professionals.
- No reported side effects.
- Volume Pills have been on the market since 2003.
- It is on the more expensive side at $65.95 for a 1-month supply.
- The box directs you to refrain from masturbation or sexual activity for the first 7-days that you are taking the recommended dosage of Volume Pills.
- Effects are ongoing and gradual; it may take at least 3-months to see a significant change.
- Refunds are limited to one order per customer, and you must pay shipping charges and the price of a tracking number when making a return. Returns can only be done within the first 67-days.
What Are The Benefits of Volume Pills?
When taking Volume Pills at the recommended dosage, you may experience the following benefits:
- You may experience an increase in the volume of how much you ejaculate.
- You may experience longer orgasms.
- You may be able to sustain a longer erection that is stronger and harder.
- Your sex drive or libido may skyrocket, leading to increased desire. You may find yourself with more sexual energy.
- Your climax may be more powerful.
Volume Pills Ingredient List: 5 Main Ones
The ingredients in Volume Pills are based on well over 2,000+ years of research into boosting male pleasure. The list includes herbal compounds, natural vasodilators, and several minerals that increase testosterone or work as an aphrodisiac. There are 12 ingredients in total; here are the five main ones.
- Solidilin. This herbal compound is said to increase one’s desire for sex, as it boosts sexual motivation and feelings of pleasure. While further scientific research is needed on Solidilin, the reasoning for its effect is often attributed to the precursor, L-Dopa, which turns into L-Dopamine. L-Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that plays a vital role in how intensely we feel pleasure as it has a huge role in reward and movement regulation .
- Xi Lan Rou Gi/Hong Hua Fen. These may increase blood flow to the penis, working as natural vasodilators for harder and stronger erections. Studies have been done on Safflower (Hong Hua Fen), which shows that sperm morphology, motility, and sperm count increased significantly with use, but more studies are needed .
- Trihydroxyflavone. Trihydroxyflavone, also known as apigenin, is a citrus bioflavonoid that is high in Vitamin C and has been shown to increase testosterone production via Testis Leydig Cells . It does this by enhancing the StAR gene expression and boosting steroid hormone production in these cells .
- Emblica Officinalis. Also known as Indian Gooseberry or Amla, it is a rich antioxidant with anti-thrombosis properties that promote vascular health and improve blood fluidity .
- Zinc Oxide. In males, Zinc is linked to prolonged ejaculation and increased sexual vigor . This may be due to how Zinc helps metabolize the testosterone hormone in males.
The other ingredients includeSan Guo Mu (blood pressure control), Dong Chong Xia Cao (increases testosterone), Ling Zhi (boosts mood & reduces stress), Xian Mao (aphrodisiac), Tian Men Dong (improves sexual performance), Drilizen (boosts nitric oxide), and Fucus Vesiculosus (fights obesity). The official list of ingredients comes directly from the Volume Pills manufacturer, which can be seen here.
What Are The Known Side Effects of Volume Pills?
There are no reported unpleasant side effects with taking the recommended dosage of Volume Pills.
What Is Volume Pills Dosage Amount?
The 30-month supply comes with 60 capsules, which works out to a dosage amount of 2 per day. It is recommended in the instructions with Volume Pills to take two pills a few hours before any sexual activity. However, for the first 7-days of taking Volume Pills, you should refrain from sexual activity of any kind.
What Kind of Results Am I Looking at With Volume Pills?
While it can take up to 3-months to see significant changes in your semen production, orgasm length and power, and libido, some men saw initial changes within one week to a 1-month, according to the reviews on the Volume Pills manufacturer’s website. Other men saw results around the 45-day mark, and others noticed significant changes after a few months’ worths of use.
Do Volume Pills Work? – Social Proof From Others
With Volume Pills being on the market for so long, there is no shortage of social proof from men and their partners. You can see some of the positive reviews in the testimonials below.
Where Can I Buy Volume Pills Online?
If the social proof was enough to get you to take a look and you want to give Volume Pills a try, you can purchase through their official website here. It is essential that you make your purchase on this website or from an approved merchant, as there are plenty of counterfeit options out there that can dupe you.
What’s The Price for Volume Pills?
At the time of writing this Volume Pill review, the pricing for Volume Pills is as follows:
|Money-Back||67 Days||67 Days||67 Days||67 Days||67 Days|
**The free global shipping is a limited-time-only offer on select packages. Typically, those ordering internationally would have to pay the delivery costs via shipping and handling, plus any duties involved at the border.
Is There a Volume Pills Free Trial I Can Try?
A traditional free trial would mean that you would get to try Volume Pills out for free to test before making a purchase. However, the company doesn’t offer this kind of free trial and instead provides a 67-day money-back guarantee. With this guarantee, you receive 100% of your refund price on the purchase amount of one order per customer only after two months of supplements have been tried.
The main thing to know about this is that you must purchase Volume Pills through their official website or Leading Edge Health to be eligible for returns, and you must pay the shipping and handling required to send it back. You must return the empty packaging to the company as well. It is recommended that you purchase a tracking number/return tracking to have proof of return.
Are There Any Alternatives to Volume Pills?
Yes, there are at least four other alternatives you can purchase in place of Volume Pills. You can view how these alternatives are different below.
Semenax is all about increasing men’s fluids; whether it is your prostate, seminal plasma, or vesicle fluids, this product wants to give you more of it. Aimed at men who want to develop thicker loads, intense orgasms, and better control over ejaculation, it contains 17 all-natural ingredients. Available in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options at 120 capsules and $59.95/m.
VigRX Fertility 5
The VigRX Fertility Factor 5 is a dietary supplement product designed for men who want to begin a family but have issues with sperm development or low sperm virility. It contains five all-natural ingredients and is available in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options. A 1-month supply is 30 capsules at $59.95/m.
If oral sex is what makes you jive and your partner remarks on how you taste, SemEnhance claims to make you taste better. It contains seven all-natural blends and is available in 1, 2, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options. A 1-month supply is 60 capsules at $39.95/m.
This product is very similar to Semenax on our list but helps men who have issues with erectile dysfunction and contains fewer ingredients. With five all-natural ingredients, MaxoCum is available in 1, 2, 3, 6, and 9-month supply options. A 1-month supply is 60 capsules at $49.00/m, and the six and 9-month options come with extra bottles.
|Semenax||Fertility Factor 5||SemEnhance||MaxoCum|
|Pack. Options||1, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 2, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 2, 3, 6, & 9-month|
|Free Shipping?||Orders > $154||Orders > $299||Orders > $189||6 & 9 Bottle Options|
|Money-Back?||67 Days Risk-Free||67 Days Risk-Free||67 Days Risk-Free||30 Days Risk-Free|
Wrapping It Up
If you are looking to give your stamina, endurance, and sex drive a boost while increasing how pleasurable your orgasms are and how much semen you produce, then definitely consider taking a look at Volume Pills. Click here to check out their official website, available packages, and ingredient list.