The sheer pleasure and play of oral sex is a major draw for many men. But for some, oral sex can make us self-conscious about how we taste. As a younger 26-year-old, my diet isn’t always at its best, and when I’m not eating well, it shows in my semen. As someone who thoroughly enjoys receiving and giving oral, I wanted to find a product that would make me taste better and make oral a fun experience for both my partner and me.
In this SemEnhance review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about this oral sex enhancer supplement, including the pricing, available packages, potential benefits, and what the social proof says about results.
Presenting SemEnhance: What You Need to Know
SemEnhance is an all-natural-based supplement product aimed at men who want to sweeten their semen and get rid of that “salty” and bitter taste that their partners often remark about. If you are someone who eats or drinks a lot of big offenders like garlic, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, coffee, dairy products, or leafy greens, then SemEnhance may be able to help you get rid of the bitter taste these food items give to your semen.
The company behind SemEnhance is the same as Semenax, and they claim that SemEnhance can flush out the salty, bitter, and unpleasant flavor of your semen with a much sweeter taste. This product is suitable for men who do not have problems digesting natural sugars from fruits but is not suitable for men looking to boost sexual function, increase ejaculation amount, or obtain higher motility or increased sperm count. With SemEnhance, it’s all about increasing your joy of oral sex and making it sweeter for your partner.
What to Consider Before Buying SemEnhance?
The main thing you need to consider before buying SemEnhance is whether or not you have a food intolerance or allergy to the ingredients. Since SemEnhance uses fruit in its ingredient formulation, those who have diabetes or extreme sensitivity to natural sugars may have a harder time digesting this supplement. It is a good idea to taper back your sugar consumption when taking SemEnhance. Beyond this, if you eat a relatively poor diet, it is also recommended that you combine healthier eating with SemEnhance, as it may help your partner see results quicker.
What Are The Pros & Cons of SemEnhance Supplements?
- It is relatively rich in vitamin C, with 30mg per serving.
- It may make your semen taste a lot sweeter.
- It may enhance the intensity of the climax.
- It is safe to take for the majority of the population who have issues with sugar or fruit allergies.
- It takes a minimum of 3 weeks to begin seeing results.
- It is high in natural sugars from the fruit.
- You must take two capsules a day, which can turn off for some.
What Are The Benefits of Using SemEnhance Supplements?
When taking SemEnhance at the recommended dosage of 2/day, you may experience the following benefits:
- Your semen may taste sweeter to your partner.
- You may experience a stronger and healthier immune system.
- You may enjoy oral sex more often due to the better taste profile.
- You may experience more vitality or energy and drive during sex.
- It is all-natural, so there is no prescription needed.
SemEnhance Ingredient List: Rich in Fruits
The ingredient list for SemEnhance isn’t a long one, with there only being eight all-natural included ingredients. The list consists of almost all fruit, combined with celery and vitamin C, so make sure to check the ingredients list if you have a fruit allergy or intolerance.
- Vitamin C. An intake of vitamin C is not only beneficial to immune health as a potent antioxidant, but it also helps protect semen from oxidative stress . A study done back in 2006 found that oral supplementation of vitamin C also increased various semen parameters, including sperm motility, sperm count, and morphology . It is also said that vitamin C plays a crucial role in producing semen.
- Pineapple. The use of pineapple in the formula is due to long-linked research that says pineapple creates better-tasting semen. This is because pineapple is highly acidic, which gets passed into semen production, cutting down on its usual bitter taste. It works by balancing out the pH levels in your semen.
- Kiwi. Similar to other fruits high in natural sugars (fructose), kiwis may be able to help cut down on your semen’s bitterness. This may make your semen taste sweeter to your partner.
- Bee Pollen. In a 2012 study on bee pollen and its effects on male fertility, the research found that it can significantly increase semen quality  . It seems to have a positive impact on the biochemical properties that go into semen creation.
- Royal Jelly. According to several studies done on Royal Jelly, it not only protects semen from oxidative stress but it helps reduce sperm damage , boosts active motility, testosterone levels, and luteinizing hormones , and it has a partially-protective effect on OXM-induced embryotoxicity during In Vitro Fertilization .
- Banana. Eating bananas may help boost male libido due to its rich-mineral profile. They are rich in potassium  which contributes to testosterone production. They contain manganese and magnesium, which play a vital role in sperm production and nerve relaxation , and they have a high amount of vitamin C.
- Strawberry. While strawberries are also high in natural sugars, which may help sweeten up your semen, they also contain high quantities of lycopene. This nutrient has been linked to an increase in both sperm quality and sperm motility. According to a study done in 2019, just 25mg of lycopene across 12-weeks showed a significant increase in total sperm count, ejaculate volume, and concentration of motility .
- Celery. Celery contains high levels of antioxidants, including flavonoids used to fight oxidative stress and free radicals. Celery is a good source of the following Vitamins: A, C, K, Potassium, and Folate . As you’ve seen with the rest of the ingredients on this list, C and Potassium are fantastic for sperm health.
What Are The Known Side Effects of Taking SemEnhance?
There are no reported side effects listed for SemEnhance. Due to it being made primarily out of fruit, it is relatively safe to take unless you have a fruit allergy. If you experience any symptoms, stop taking SemEnhance immediately and make an appointment with a healthcare professional.
What Is SemEnhance’s Dosage Amount?
The 30-month supply comes with 60 capsules, which works out to a dosage amount of 2 per day. It is recommended that you take both capsules simultaneously with a glass of water and after a meal for better absorption. You may take up to 4 capsules a day, but it is not recommended to exceed this dosage amount.
What Kind of Results Am I Looking at With SemEnhance?
According to SemEnhance’s website, most guys will see a significant change or difference in how they taste at the 3-month mark. However, the initial changes can be seen as early as 3-weeks into taking the supplement daily.
Where Can I Buy SemEnhance Online?
If you are interested in purchasing SemEnhance, you can find their official website here. It is essential that you make your purchase through this website or from an approved merchant, as there are plenty of counterfeit options out there that can dupe you. Plus, by making a purchase through the official website, you will be able to create an account with them and be eligible for their 67-day money-back guarantee.
What’s The Price for SemEnhance?
At the time of writing this SemEnhance review, the pricing for SemEnhance is as follows:
|Money-Back||67 Days||67 Days||67 Days||67 Days||67 Days|
* Pricing is in USD.
**The free global shipping is a limited-time-only offer on select packages. Typically, those ordering internationally would have to pay the delivery costs via shipping and handling, plus any duties involved at the border.
Is There a SemEnhance Free Trial I Can Try?
No, the manufacturer does not offer a free trial for SemEnhance. Instead, the company offers a 67-day money-back guarantee on all available plans. With this guarantee, you will receive 100% of your refund price on the purchase amount of one order per customer, only after 2-months of the supplements have been tried. The main thing to know here is that you need to purchase SemEnhance from their official website to be eligible and protected by their refund policy. You must return the empty packaging to the company. It is recommended that you purchase a tracking number/return tracking so that you have proof of return.
Are There Any Alternatives to SemEnhance Supplements?
Yes, there are at least four other alternatives you can purchase that will have similar benefits, excluding the boost to oral taste. You can view how these alternatives are different below to SemEnhance supplements.
- Semenax. The product Semenax is all about increasing men’s fluids; vesicle fluids, seminal plasma, and prostate fluids. Semenax is targeted towards men who want thicker loads, better control over ejaculation, and intense orgasms. Contains 17 natural ingredients, available in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options at 120 capsules and $59.95/m.
- VigRX Fertility 5. VigRX Fertility Factor 5 is a supplement product targeted toward men who want to begin a family but have issues with sperm development or low sperm virility. It contains five all-natural ingredients and is available in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options. A 1-month supply is 30 capsules at $59.95/m.
- Volume Pills. This male supplement is all about creating strong erections, increasing libido, and boosting both semen volume and testosterone in men. It is available in 1, 2, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options, with 1-month costing $65.95.
- MaxoCum. This is very similar to Semenax, but it helps men who have issues with erectile dysfunction and contains fewer ingredients. With five all-natural ingredients, MaxoCum is available in 1, 2, 3, 6, and 9-month supply options. A 1-month supply is 60 capsules at $49.00/m. The six and 9-month options come with extra bottles.
Read on to see a comparison table of these four alternatives below.
|Semenax||Fertility Factor 5||Volume Pills||MaxoCum|
|Packs||1, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 2, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 2, 3, 6, & 9-month|
|Free Shipping||Orders > $154||Orders > $299||Orders > $250||6 & 9 Bottle Options|
|Money-Back?||67 Days Risk-Free||67 Days Risk-Free||67 Days Risk-Free||30 Days Risk-Free|
Wrapping It Up
If you are looking for a new way to sweeten up your ejaculation and increase the amount of time you spend giving or getting oral sex, then SemEnhance may be worth a try. If you are interested in purchasing the SemEnhance supplement, you can check out their official website here, which lists out their ingredients, available package, and shipping/return policy.