We thoroughly evaluate every product we recommend. If you make a purchase through our links, we may receive a commission. Learn more about our policy here.
As a newly minted husband on the older side (42 years young), I’ve become painfully aware that my ejaculation loads are not what they used to be. While my wife, of course, hasn’t said anything, it does impact our sex life, so much so that my ejaculation length and volume have become pitiful, in my opinion. So, I set out to see if this was something I could naturally fix, and I came across MaxoCum.
This is an all-natural male supplement that claims you can boost your semen volume by a whopping 500%, enjoy stronger and longer ejaculations, and improve fertility naturally. With us wanting to have kids in the near future, this piqued my interest.
In this MaxoCum review, I will cover what you need to know about this all-natural volume booster, including the price point per month, the potential benefits, and the ingredients list, and provide some social proof of what others say about their experience with MaxoCum.
MaxoCum is an all-natural herbal supplement aimed at men who want to strengthen their sexual health, particularly in the areas of low libido, low sperm count, infertility problems, and weak ejaculations. If you are someone who struggles with infertility due to low sperm production or has trouble with extremely short and weak orgasms, then MaxoCum may be able to help you in these areas.
The company behind MaxoCum, Vitopharma, claims that MaxoCum fights against impotence by rejuvenating and revitalizing libido with its combination of aphrodisiacs and stress-relieving (anti-inflammatory and antioxidation) ingredients. By reducing stress and introducing potent aphrodisiacs into the mix, MaxoCum aims to increase sperm thickness, motility, sexual performance, sperm count, and sperm volume. With MaxoCum, it’s all about boosting your ejaculations, increasing your desire, and strengthening your semen volume.
What to Consider Before Buying MaxoCum?
If you are considering purchasing MaxoCum, the main thing you need to keep in mind is that it may interact with other medications that target infertility, erectile dysfunction, and low libido. If you are taking these medications, you may want to speak with a medical professional to ensure that the natural herbs in MaxoCum will not interfere with other medication dosages. Beyond this, if you have a high sensitivity level to aphrodisiacs, you may want to experiment with halving the dosage amount until you know that your body can handle the ingredients.
MaxoCum Pros and Cons
- There are only four ingredients, and they are all-natural.
- Available to purchase online privately without prescription.
- No reported side effects on the recommended dosage.
- Clinically tested as safe and effective for male infertility.
- Manufactured by Vitopharma, which specializes in herbs and natural supplements.
- It may take a few weeks to see a significant change in your semen.
- There is no free trial.
- The product is relatively expensive at $49.00 for one bottle.
- You may be unfamiliar with the ingredient list.
When taking MaxoCum at the recommended dosage of 2 capsules per day, you may experience the following benefits according to the manufacturer:
- You may ejaculate up to 500% more during orgasm.
- Ejaculations may be longer and more powerful.
- Your semen quality, fertility, and motility may naturally improve.
- Your sperm count may increase, and you may experience better spermatogenesis.
- You may experience an increase in sexual confidence due to higher cum volumes.
MaxoCum Ingredient List: Aphrodisiacs and Adaptogens
The ingredient list for MaxoCum is concise compared to other sperm enhancers on the market. It contains only four all-natural ingredients in the list, most of which are known as aphrodisiacs.
- Mucuna Pruriens (Kapikacchu/Kawcha). Also known as the magic velvet bean, this herbal drug is often used in medications that manage male infertility and nervous disorders and as an aphrodisiac . It is known to have neuroprotective effects and high antioxidant activity and contains L-Dopa, which is a potent neurotransmitter and the precursor to dopamine . It is suggested that the velvet bean also has anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and hypotensive functional properties that may be able to help reduce stress .
In ancient Ayurvedic texts, Kapikacchu is considered to be a potent aphrodisiac, boosting both sperm and libido. In clinical studies, the Mucuna Pruriens reactivates the antioxidant defense system in infertile men, improving overall levels of semen quality, motility, and sperm count .
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha). This is a well-known and often touted Ayurvedic herb used in men with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Studies show that the leaves, stem, fruits, and roots of Withania somnifera do enhance sperm quality, both in terms of motility and count in men , , , , and may also be able to decrease the negative impact of chemical toxins on gonads in men . Another study shows that the root extract of Withania somnifera can increase alanine (an amino acid that makes proteins) in seminal fluid, which leads to less oxidative stress and, thus, improved semen quality . If you are looking for a full read on how Ashwagandha can impact the reproductive system, please read here.
- Pueraria Tuberosa (Vidarikanda). Studies confirm that Pueraria tuberosa significantly improves sperm count, and elevates testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicular-stimulating hormones, leading to an improvement in sexual function, performance, and fertility . Pueraria tuberosa, in Ayurvedic medicines, is also considered to have antioxidant, aphrodisiac, nootropic, and anti-fertility properties.
- Shuddha Shilajit Powder. This ingredient is popular among folk medicine as it contains aphrodisiac properties and has been shown to significantly boost testosterone in males, which can positively impact low sex drives . It is also a safe supplement for male infertility, boosting both sperm motility and sperm count, according to this study .
What Are The Known Side Effects of Taking MaxoCum?
There are no known short-term or long-term side effects when taking the recommended dosage of MaxoCum. According to their website, the formula is not known to cause any form of dependency either and has undergone thorough testing.
What Is MaxoCum’s Dosage Amount?
No matter which plans you purchase or how many bottles you get, each bottle will contain 60 capsules that work out to a dosage of 2 per day. It is recommended that you take both capsules simultaneously with a glass of water and after a meal for better absorption.
What Kind of Results Am I Looking at With MaxoCum?
When it comes to how quickly you can expect results, this varies from individual to individual. You should see significant changes within 2-3 months, but some individuals see improvement within 1-2 weeks of taking the recommended dosage.
Does MaxoCum Really Work? – Social Proof From Others
A quick search online reveals that plenty of individuals have tried MaxoCum and have been happy with the results. With MaxoCum being readily available for purchase online, either from the official website(s) or from other online marketplaces like Amazon, social proof is easily accessible to anyone looking. You can look at some of the user reviews from recent testimonials taken from the official websites below.
At NRPB, we understand the significance of providing accurate and trustworthy information to our readers. Our team of writers and editors make sure to fact-check all our content to ensure its credibility. We want our readers to know that they can rely on us for quality information. Learn more about our editorial process.
Where Can I Buy MaxoCum Online?
If you are interested in purchasing MaxoCum, the recommended place to buy it online is from their official website, which can be found here. There are other websites that also sell MaxoCum, and while it looks legitimate, there’s no way to verify that the product you get will be the real thing. So, it is advisable to purchase through the official website, as this will ensure you’re getting the right product, and you’ll be eligible for their 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s The Price for MaxoCum?
At the time of writing this MaxoCum review, the pricing is as follows:
|Money-Back||30 days||30 days||30 days||30 days||30 days|
* Pricing is in USD.
**There are two shipping options, either via registered mail, a 15-day delivery window for $14.95, or express mail, a 7-10-day delivery window for $24.95.
Is There a MaxoCum Free Trial I Can Try?
There is no available information on a free trial for MaxoCum. Instead, Vitopharma offers a 100% money-back guarantee in the event that you are unhappy with the purchase or the performance that MaxoCum offers. To receive the money-back guarantee, you must return the bottle within 30 days for a full refund of the product purchase price. The monetary amount you receive will exclude the shipping and handling charges for the return.
Are There Any Alternatives to MaxoCum Supplements?
Yes, there are four other alternatives to MaxoCum supplements that have similar benefits regarding increasing sperm count, motility, fertility, and volume. However, these alternatives may help with different medical issues or problems, so make sure to read through their product information thoroughly before purchasing.
- Semenax. The first alternative is Semenax, which aims to help men who want longer orgasms, better orgasm control, and larger loads. It contains 17 natural ingredients and comes in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
- VigRX Fertility Factor 5. The second alternative is VigRX Fertility Factor 5, which is targeted toward men looking to start a family. It bolsters libido, sperm development, semen volume, and semen virility. It contains five natural ingredients and comes in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
- Volume Pills. The third alternative is Volume Pills, which is all about helping men achieve strong erections, large semen volumes, and boosting libido and testosterone levels. It is available in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month supply options with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
- SemEnhance. The fourth option is a bit different because SemEnhance looks to make you taste better during oral play. It uses natural vitamins and fruits in a 7-ingredient blend and comes in a 1, 2, 3, 6, and 12-month supply. It also comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
If you want to know more about these alternatives, look at the comparison chart below.
|Semenax||Fertility Factor 5||Volume Pills||SemEnhance|
|Packs||1, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 3, 6, & 12-month||1, 2, 3, 6, & 12-month|
|Free Shipping?||Orders > $154||Orders > $299||Orders > $250||Orders > $189|
|Money-Back?||67 Days Risk-Free||67 Days Risk-Free||67 Days Risk-Free||67 Days Risk-Free|
Wrapping It Up
If you are looking for a way to tackle infertility, MaxoCum may be the right choice for you if you need a volume boost in your semen, are looking for stronger and longer orgasms, or want to increase your overall sperm count and sexual health. If you are interested in purchasing the MaxoCum supplement, you can check out their official website here.