Many people believed that opting for natural homemade products is the key to good health. This is why many want to lay their hands on natural health products more than synthetic pills or powders.
Did you know that you can learn how to make sildenafil citrate at home using natural ingredients? If you’ve got ED and don’t want to take typical sildenafil pills, this tutorial is for you. We’ll teach you ways on how to prepare homemade sildenafil citrate that’s safe and works just as effectively as those little blue pills.
Easy Ways on How To Make Sildenafil Citrate At Home
Sildenafil citrate is a generic medication that helps boost blood flow in the penis, resulting in an erection. But there are several alternative concoctions you can make to mimic the effects of sildenafil while using natural ingredients. You can make natural homemade sildenafil citrate in three different ways:
Watermelon and Lemon Blend
Watermelon is rich in citrulline, an amino acid that helps increase nitric oxide in the blood.
The research found out that as watermelons are digested, citrulline is converted to another amino acid called arginine, which then ultimately converts to nitric oxide (1). Nitric oxide then facilitates blood vessel relaxation, increasing the blood entering the penis and inducing an erection.
Create your sildenafil citrate at home by using this watermelon recipe. Prepare the following:
- 5 kg or ¼ of watermelon, sliced with the white parts remaining on the fruit
- Juice of 1 lemon
Here’s how to do it:
- Extract the juice from watermelon by placing them on a blender.
- Bring watermelon juice to a boil on a large pot over high heat.
- Reduce flame to low heat and add lemon juice.
- Continue to simmer on low heat until the mixture’s volume is reduced approximately twice less than the original size.
- Turn off the heat, let the mixture cool slightly, then store in the refrigerator.
You can take two tablespoons of the cool watermelon-lemon blend before meals, an hour before sexual intercourse.
Korean red ginseng has long been viewed as an herbal aphrodisiac and treatment for impotence. One research concluded that their participants experienced an improvement in erectile function by taking red ginseng (2).
Prepare the following ingredients:
- 100 grams grated dry red ginseng roots
- Two tablespoons honey
- 500 ml of water
- Cinnamon to taste
Here’s how to make homemade sildenafil citrate at home using ginseng:
- Boil water in a pan, then add ginseng roots and continue boiling for a few minutes.
- Cool the mixture then transfer to a glass jar container.
- Store the container in a cool, dark place and leave to infuse for two days.
- After two days, take the infusion and re-boil it again, simmering on low heat for 4 hours.
- Add cinnamon and honey 10 minutes before the simmering concludes.
- Cool the mixture and put it back in a glass container, then store again in a dark and cool place for three days.
Take half a glass of the finished ginseng infusion twice a day to help with your erectile dysfunction.
Nettle Leaves Tea Drink
Nettle leaves are traditionally used to relieve prostate problems that interfere with enjoyable sexual intercourse (3). You can use nettle leaves as a substitute for sildenafil by preparing the following:
- 50 grams fresh or dried nettle leaves
- 250 ml of water
- A tablespoon of honey
Make a tea drink by adding nettle leaves to boiling water for 30 minutes. Add honey to improve the taste. You can drink the tea 30 minutes to an hour before having sexual intercourse.
You can prepare natural sildenafil citrate at home by using watermelon, ginseng, or nettle leaves. They are some of the most potent natural ingredients that can help ease your erectile dysfunction as effectively as store-bought sildenafil citrate pills.
We hope this how to make sildenafil citrate at home tutorial helps you in addressing your impotence problems more naturally.