Are you having erectile dysfunction (ED) and currently in search of a drug to end your misery?
Tadalafil is one of your options, and for a brand to check out, we’re giving you a review of Blue Sky Peptide Tadalafil.
About the Blue Sky Peptide Company
Blue Sky Peptide, a Florida-based company, is well-known for its research peptide products. The company is growing fast due to their consistency in providing high-quality products and excellent customer service.
Their Blue Sky Peptide Tadalafil 30 mg x 30 ml is the latest addition to their line of health products, which is meant to give solution to people suffering from sexual dysfunction.
How Does Tadalafil from Blue Sky Peptide Work?
Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, just like Viagra and Levitra. PDE5 is a key enzyme involved in muscle relaxation and contraction.
Inhibiting the action of PDE5 results in more blood flow to muscles, and in this discussion, the inhibitory action of Tadalafil results in more blood flow to the penis, thus allowing penile erection when needed.
Tadalafil effectiveness lasts up to 36 hours, which means that when you take it, you can achieve an erection anytime within the next 36 hours when you need it. Sexual stimulation is required for the drug to work.
The drug’s duration of effectiveness may vary from person to person, depending on the body’s response to it.
Benefits of Tadalafil Blue Sky Peptide
Taking this drug gives numerous benefits, including:
- Longer half-life – You can perform sex any time you want within a long period of effectiveness, and every time you want to do it, this drug will not fail to give you the erection that you need.
Other PDE5 inhibitors, like Viagra, are on-demand drugs. It means that you have to take them an hour or so before planned sex. The maximum period of effectiveness for these drugs is 4 or 5 hours only.
On the other hand, oral administration of Blue Sky liquid tadalafil takes 2 hours for the blood concentration of the drug to reach its maximum level.
It is recommended that the Blue Sky Peptide’s Tadalafil be taken 30 minutes before sex.
- Ease in dose modification – Another advantage of using liquid Tadalafil is the ease in changing dosage under your physician’s direction.
With the tablet or pill versions, you would have to cut the tablet in two or buy pills with lower or higher doses before you can use the recommended dosage.
- Lower prices for bulk orders – In one store we checked, buyers can get 10% discount for an order of 5 – 9 vials, 15% for 10 – 19 vials, and for 20 – 49 vials, you are entitled to get 20% discount.
- Blue Sky Peptide took into consideration tolerability advantage – It is well-known that Tadalafil has a high tolerability level, no matter the dose one is using.
One study showed that Tadalafil has excellent tolerability even when taken daily for 16-24 months non-stop.
This means that with Blue Sky Peptide Tadalafil Liquid and if you have ingested a little more than what is recommended, you will not have to worry about developing severe side effects.
- A large amount of drug per bottle – With a discounted price of $32.50 per bottle, you have 30 mg for each milliliter of the drug. That will be a total of 900 mg of Tadalafil per 30 ml of solution per bottle.
This means that you can use a bottle long-term, which means, for example, you take 20 mg Blue Sky Peptide dose per day, one bottle you use will last up to 45 days before you need to get another bottle again.
- Faster absorption and optimization rates – Studies have shown that liquid formulation has these advantages over their solid or powder counterparts.
Also, the liquid formulation is easily digestible, and for children and elderly who have difficulty ingesting pills, they can easily swallow the liquid form.
This is one of the reasons cited by reviews of why the Blue Sky Peptide 30 mg x 30 ml Tadalafil Liquid form gets a warm reception from elderly users of the drug.
The side effects that the pill and tablet versions are also the same side effects you can experience from the liquid formulation, albeit these are minor side effects that will not pose any risk to your health.
Blue Sky Peptide Tadalafil side effects include:
- Hypotension – a condition where the blood pressure level is too low. This is very risky for health as nutrient and oxygen supply to the different parts of the body is significantly diminished or inhibited.
- Dyspepsia – upper abdominal tract experiences pain
- Rhinitis – inflammation and swelling of the mucous membrane in the nose. The condition is characterized a runny nose and stuffiness
Discuss with your doctor the possibility of your body reacting adversely to the drug, which rarely happens to patients or users.
Severe adverse reactions include hearing and vision loss, cardiovascular issues, and priapism
Priapism or prolonged erection longer than 4 hours can damage the tissues of your penis.
All these adverse reactions warrant immediate medical attention.
A Few Disadvantages of Using the Liquid Form
Users take note of the following drawbacks:
- Bottle container – You need to be careful handling the bottle. If you drop it, all its content might just be put to waste, along with your precious dollars with it.
Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
- Liquid’s tendency to flow fast – Liquids are notorious for moving so fast, so with the Blue Sky liquid version, you will have to be very careful pouring to obtain the right amount each time.
- Shorter shelf-life – Liquid formulations are more susceptible to bacterial growth since this is the nature of liquids.
Blue Sky Tadalafil Liquid formulation is one of the best options that you have for treating erectile dysfunction. Advantages include easy administration, faster absorption, and long-lasting effect.
Be careful about handling the bottle to ensure that you will not waste your money. Make sure your pets and children don’t get hold of it.
For more details about Blue Sky Peptide Tadalafil and the benefits you can get from the drug, feel free to post your questions below.